Our international logistics hub client is looking for a maintenance supervisor to join them on a permanent basis at their site in Blyth.
- The role is a varied and challenging one where no two days are the same, around 90% of working will be outside
- You will be required to carry out a variety of maintenance task
- You will be required to undertake all forms of site maintenance including, woodwork, carpentry, groundworks and even some basic concreting to fill potholes etc.
- Using band-saws and other cutting equipment to produce materials to size and measurements
- Supervise a small team who undertake maintenance operations
- Experience of working with machinery and cutting equipment
- Experience of supervising a small team
- Ability to be hands on support team at all times
- Good understanding of Health & Safety awareness
- A driving licence is required for the role
Due to the nature of our business you will need to be flexible with a can do attitude. This is predominantly a day shift position however; you will be required to work shifts when necessary. Overtime will also be required to cover the needs of the business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'