We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Supervisor role for a world renowned manufacturer based in Telford. The role comes at an exciting time as the business has recently expanded and has ambitious growth plans for 2019. The successful candidate will lead a small team of engineers, be both electrically & mechanically minded alongside a strong approach to management and improving performance. In return you will receive full autonomy to lead the direction of the Maintenance department.
Our client is a market leading, world renowned manufacturer based in Telford. After sustained growth and entering new lucrative markets, they are now looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to lead the strategic direction of the department in a days based role. My client has a diverse global customer basis and are consistently investing in new areas.
- Provide maintenance for all equipment on site
- Lead and support the maintenance team consisting of engineers and technicians (mechanical and electrical)
- Build upon historic data to identify areas of improvement for PPM schedules and critical spares requirement
- Utilisation of electronic PPM system to delegate and develop work through maintenance scheduling.
- Strategic development of the maintenance function, working closely with the technical manager to provide recommendations as to capital equipment expenditure and machinery refurbishment
- Work on projects for the smooth deliveries of capital equipment installations
- Maintain Maintenance Engineering and Site Services in all aspects of the job purpose with integrity, quality, cost and delivery, whilst improving efficiency and reducing all forms of waste
- Maintenance background within manufacturing
- Strategic approach to maintenance improvement essential
- Confidence in developing a maintenance department in line with wider business strategy
- Fault finding and repairs of machinery equipment
- Great management skills with ability to galvanise department and create enjoyable working atmosphere
£38,000 - £42,000 + bonus, pension etc
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'