Our client is a global company based in Llanelli, South Wales - they are currently looking to recruit Maintenance Supervisor to join their growing team.
The Role of Maintenance Supervisor
- To supervise, organise and co-ordinate all (Mechanical/Electrical) Maintenance personnel to include Health & Safety, work allocation, discipline, time keeping.
- To continually assess ways of working in the maintenance areas to reduce accidents whilst promoting Health & Safety
- To organise work patterns, overtime, holiday coverage, etc. in line with Company requirements
- To promote improvement in people skills and environment
- Provide systematic approach to problem solving and co-ordinate activities
- Attend and support actions from problem solving techniques, Production and daily management meetings
- Available to support out of normal working hours, including OT coverage mid-week and weekends per company needs.
- Liaise with purchasing to ensure adequate supply of spare parts
- Ensure major breakdown reports are complete
- To plan and co-ordinate all repairs to plant and equipment, ensuring 100% compliance to schedule maintenance and actively progressing and completing resultantant defect work .
- Plan and co-ordinate shutdown activities
Requirements of the Maintenance Supervisor
- ONC/HNC in an Engineering Discipline
- Experience of fast paced, JIT, demanding work environment
- The ability to cope with the pressures of a demanding manufacturing environment
- A confident approach to effectively deal with a variety of people within the business structure
- Good interpersonal and organisation skills, ability to pay close attentionto detail
- technical manager
- plant manager
- maintenance manager
- maintenance supervisor
- engineering manager
- technical supervisor
- engineering supervisor
- technical leader
- maintenance leader
- engineering leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"