Maintenance Supervisor (Industrial and FM)
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced maintenance supervisor based near Taunton for a company that manufacture very bespoke products for varying industries; this maintenance supervisor role will encompass both in-house industrial maintenance as well as FM duties (which includes contractor/services management).
We are looking for the following for the maintenance supervisor:
- Experienced working at maintenance supervisor level before in a manufacturing facility managing teams circa 10 staff to include FM
- Relevant engineering education/qualifications (degree, apprenticeship, HNC or equivalent)
- Able to revise PM schedules and incorporate maintenance in relation to existing and new lines
- Responsibility for on-site service contractors in previous roles
The maintenance supervisor is an immediate start working on a day shift pattern; the company are offering the following for the maintenance supervisor role:
- Good basic salary
- Day shift
- Good benefits package
- Ongoing training and development with some state of the art products
This maintenance supervisor vacancy utilises a 2 stage interview process; please give Gareth a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment if you'd like to know more or be submitted.
- "maintenance supervisor" "facilities maintenance manager" "maintenance team leader" "facilities engineer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job