Maintenance Supervisor required to support the reliability and improvement within a market leading Animal Feed business.
A market leading food manufacturing business in North Yorkshire, family owned and has a strong identity within the market for delivering high quality products.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will responsible for the following:
- Ensuring maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner, working closely with Production Supervisors.
- Identifying required equipment, parts, and supplies necessary to complete repairs.
- Providing day-to-day support to all operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem analysis, equipment failures, etc.
- Ensuring that equipment is repaired and maintained as new in accordance with diagrams, drawings, operation manuals, and/or manufacturer's specification.
- Identifying and reporting low performing or failing systems for pre-emptive corrective actions or upgrade suggestions.
- Supporting the implementation of upgrades and new engineering/installation projects.
- Participating in the preparation of budgets, submit recommendations, monitor expenditure.
- Maintaining accurate records of maintenance work performed and an inventory of spares.
- The day to day supervision of maintenance systems, processes and documentation (Prevention and Predictive Maintenance, SOP's, Safety, etc.).
- Maintain a quality presence to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and industry standards.
This is not an exhaustive list of your responsibilities.
In order to be successful in your application of Maintenance Supervisor, you will ideally have the following: