Permanent position based near Slough, working for a studio as a Maintenance Supervisor
Client are a large media company looking for a maintenance supervisor
As a Maintenance Supervisor, candidates will:
- Assist and supervise all reactive, planned and preventative maintenance tasks and projects in their entirety across the Pinewood Group sites to improve the function and safe operation of the facilities.
- Assist the Facility Services Manager in the safe, efficient and effective operation of the in-house team (Carpenters,
- Decorators and Construction Operatives) and their responsibilities.
- Manage the in-house team's daily workloads, including prioritising, assigning, scheduling, communicating requirements, planning, monitoring and appraising job contributions.
- Specify, order and manage in-house staff materials for your relevant trade teams, including monitoring of expenditure with accountability for associated budget lines.
- Assist the Facility Services Manager in gathering quotes and managing sub-contractors to undertake small projects and refurbishment work across the sites, in line with both company and regulatory requirements.
- Supervise all Maintenance employees' and contractor workmanship, ensuring completion to expected standards prior to sign off in line with both company and regulatory requirements.
Successful Maintenance Supervisor(s) will:
- Desirable to have a track record of solid practical experience in Studio, Facility Management or similar.
- Customer service driven.
- Desirable commercial industry experience.
- Relevant qualifications and sound working knowledge of trades and systems which fall under their responsibility, both internal and external.
- These will be, but are not limited to: Building fabric maintenance, repair and refurbishment, carpentry, decorating
- General building / construction trades i.e. roofing, guttering, brickwork
- Ground works / drainage
- Small refurbishment projects
- Vehicle fleet operation
- Industrial loading doors
- Self-motivated and effective time manager.
- Excellent ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
Permanent Maintenance Supervisor role based near Slough, paying £36,500
- maintenance manager
- maintenance supervisor
- facility manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job