Maintenance Supervisor - Blue Chip Client - Central London - 40K
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have maintenance supervisory experience?
If so, please read on....
One of our biggest clients is currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor to join a blue chip corporate site in the heart of the central London, close to Hyde Park.
As a client, they are a well recognised brand and are a fantastic company to work for.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee the running of the building and make sure it is maintained to a very high standard.
The maintenance supervisor will be working 8.00-17.00 Monday to Friday and will be looking after a team of three days engineers. The role will be working predominantly in a supervisory capacity but there will also be elements of hands on as and when.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Carry out all planned preventative maintenance in line with all warranty and maintenance schedules.
- Manage the engineering team that comprises of 3 day technicians.
- Manage the PPM system and the 963 Trend systems.
- Attend management meetings with the Contract Manager.
- Respond as a matter of urgency to any site emergency requirements.
- Coordinate and ensure an effective response to all reactive maintenance requirements.
- Carry out Contractors Pass Approvals inductions and ensure all documentation is relevant and up to date.
- Ensure all Operational and Maintenance Manuals are kept relevant and up to date.
- Manage and monitor all maintenance contract suppliers on site to ensure all work is carried out to a satisfactory standard, sign off all work when completed to the appropriate standard.
- Effectively manage the maintenance workshop and any other maintenance areas to ensure a safe and clean working environment is maintained at all times.
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Suitable qualification in City and Guilds in appropriate area (either electrical or mechanical)
- Excellent working knowledge of all building services systems such as HVAC, fire alarm, and electrical equipment
- Excellent working knowledge of building services management and control systems
- Previous supervisory experience
- Full understanding of all relevant and current legislation
- Proven ability and experience work in a similar role
- Experience in a blue chip commercial environment
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.