My Client who is a leading manufacturer in their field, supplying both the aerospace and rail industries, is looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will lead a maintenance team and be responsible for:
- Ensuring that PPM activities are carried out in accordance with set schedules
- Ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximize the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
- Ensure on-site Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to electrically related reactive maintenance issues.
- To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all maintenance requests from the business.
- To co-ordinate sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
- To assist with the installation or commissioning of equipment as required
- To ensure that all relevant working practices comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- 17th /16th Edition wiring regulations.
- Previous supervisory/management experience or training
- A PLC programming qualification (Desirable)
- NEBOSH qualification (Desirable)
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.