An exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join a national business in order to manage a new site in north Bristol
Our client is a market leader with an excellent reputation amongst its competitors
The Maintenance Supervisor will;
Plan, organise and supervise maintenance and repairs performed by building staff.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving buildings to meet company standards.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly work schedules
- Administer the work order system for buildings.
- Ensure work orders are completed on schedule.
- Responsible for buildings quality control.
- Inspects facilities and work areas to eliminate deficiencies and improve facilities.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of maintenance procedures and programs and makes changes to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide a program of continuous in-service training for staff and conducts monthly formal staff meetings.
- Ensure compliance with safety, health and loss control policies and procedures
Recruit, interview, hire, train and evaluate maintenance staff
Assist in the preparation of the annual budget for building maintenance, repairs and capital improvements.
Manage contracted maintenance, repairs and construction
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Maintenance Supervisor in the building and construction industry
A salary of up to £34,000 is on offer as well as an excellent opportunity to develop and maintain a brand new site in Bristol