Our client a well known hospitality & leisure complex based in Surrey are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to responsible for assessing and addressing all aspects of maintenance & H&S.
- The Facilities Manager is responsible for all aspects of maintenance.
- Preparation and delivery of a planned maintenance programme.
- Liaise in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Maintain accurate records of all Maintenance issues.
- Ensure that all work complies with Health and Safety standards and regulations.
- Supervise any staff or volunteers.
- Act as the principal Health and Safety Officer covering all departments.
- Effective management of the reactive and planned maintenance requirements
- Maintain the Facilities Management system.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for existing and new properties in regards to health and safety, electrical, fire and asbestos regulations
- Plan, action and coordinate all areas of maintenance
- Logistical planning, recording and tracking of works
- Invoice processing against quality of works
Health and Safety
- Undertake Fire Risk Assessments
- Be responsible for visitor safety by ensuring that all visitor facilities are maintained in a safe condition.
- Participate in the preparation of Health and Safety Audits and Inspections, Fire Risk Assessments, Security.
- Ensure that appropriate risk assessments and COSHH assessments are carried out and documented