We have an exciting opportunity for Facilities Supervisor to join very friendly team in Redhill area on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be a valuable member of the Facilities Management Team, and will work with faculties and departments, providing technical/maintenance advice and guidance.
- Manage and support operational staff, contractors and colleagues to provide an effective and value for money service.
- Ensure maintenance services are implemented in line with departmental/statutory policies' maintaining a focus on stakeholder satisfaction from an internal and external perspective.
- Manage day to day priorities to ensure the maintenance service team remain focused on business critical and operational urgent activities including all statutory responsibilities.
- The role will include the provision of management, supervision, advice and guidance for a range of permit to work activities that fall within the practical skill set and experience, ensuring key principles are in place to protect staff, visitors and contractors from risks arising during work activities.
- Regular liaison with department managers to ensure they are fully up to date on matters concerning their buildings and that all aspects of the maintenance activities planned in their areas.
- Regular and frequent liaison with the helpdesk to ensure backlogs are kept to a minimum and issues arising are escalated to the Operations Maintenance Manager.
- Ownership of performance and dashboard data (KPI/SLA's) for their specific areas, providing accurate and detailed reports on issues or emergency problems that effect team performance.
- Manage staff sickness/absence/capabilities appropriately using the data and systems available.
Must have strong Facilities or Estate Management experience ideally from a fast-paced environment
Excellent organisation and project management skills with a keen eye for detail
Excellent stakeholder management skills
The ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently within tight deadlines
You must have a driving licence and own a vehicle to be considered for the role!
This opportunity is for a minimum of 3 months with a scope for it to go longer.
- Maintenance Supervisor - Temp
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'