Maintenance Shift Lead (Plumbing / Drainage) X5
Start Date: ASAP
4 on, 4 off (2 days, 2 nights)
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career as a Maintenance Shift Lead within a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. Our client's team is comprised of a broad range of experts in the fields of engineering, manufacturing, project management and procurement.
The main responsibilities include:
- To deputise for the Maintenance Delivery Manager as necessary and support the Small Works Project Manager where applicable.
- Day to day management of relevant employees including conduct, performance, attendance and capability; taking the necessary and appropriate actions to address any inappropriate behaviour or low standards, with support and advice from the Maintenance Delivery Manager /HR
- Attendance to HR and QHSE related courses to ensure competence in dealing with people management responsibilities.
- Provide a daily detailed shift handover report to ensure stability of operational delivery.
- Ability to allocate tasks fairly, ensuring that the relevant skills and experience of the team members are fully optimised.
Our requirements include:
- Expericne with plumbing, drainage, tanks, sewage, pipe working and managing fabric engineers
- Previous leadership experience in managing a medium sized multi-disciplined shift team.
- Effective delegation and organisational skills are essential to the role.
- Competent report writing and presentation skills are essential to this role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organisational skills, especially in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Maintenance Shift Lead (Plumbing / Drainage) X5