I have a very exciting opportunity for an engineering professional to join the UK arm of this engineering manufacturer as a field-based Maintenance/Service Engineer.
This is a rare opportunity to join this company who provides engineering products to a range of customers including the Navy, universities and commercial organisations.
- To provide electrical and mechanical service work to customers across the UK ( NB this can include small, cramped environments and lifting may be required)
- Interaction with customers to discuss service requirements and also with HQ in Germany for problem diagnosis support
- Full training will be provided on the specific products in Germany
- Liaison with Service Manager and office support
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Engineering experience and or qualification
- Positive, confident individual
- Calm, logical approach and the ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills - professional and friendly
- Clean driving licence
An attractive package is on offer, together with the use of a fully equipped company van, laptop, phone and expenses
Please get in touch with me urgently if you are interested in this position!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'