We're on the hunt for a bright and ambitious Maintenance Scheduler with the right set of skills and experience to add to our client's Social Housing sector.
Guaranteed career progression opportunities and personal development available to have you grow within your role and become invaluable to your team.
A Social Housing and Healthcare hybrid Group with an approximate £250m turnover and an expected 800+ additional employees joining the company over the next 12 months.
Awesome career progression, friendly and dynamic senior management team with a great team of colleagues in every department.
The role of the Maintenance Scheduler
You will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and allocation of various maintenance and refurbishment services, across a large portfolio of properties.
The day to day
- Scheduling maintenance visits
- Utilising your strong IT skills to provide excellent administrative support to the team
- Ensure work is carried out in an efficient timely manner whilst also being cost effective
- Contribute to continious improvement
Salary & Job specifics
- Full time, permanent contract
- Salary dependant on experience
- Maintenance background preferred
- Guaranteed career progression with 100's of vacancies expected as well as exposure to the group owners and a rewarding senior management team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job