Are you an experienced multi skilled technician with experience within an industrial manufacturing environment?
Are you looking to a join a multinational organisation with more than 3000 employees across 25 sites?
Our client are a leading speciality chemical manufacturer with a strong presence in the global market, they are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance & Reliability Manager at their site in Harlow. The overall function of this role is to take ownership and manage the maintenance function, ensuring regulatory compliance, whilst identifying and driving through reliability improvements.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To provide and maintain an effective planned maintenance system for the function, ensuring;
- Regulatory and statutory maintenance activities are compliant
- Reliability based maintenance procedures are in place and adhered to
- Monitor and report key engineering KPI’s as agreed with the site Engineering Manager
- To lead and execute developments in maintenance PM strategy and reliability focused initiatives or projects as agreed
Ideal candidate will have the following key skills and attributes
- ONC/HNC or Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Proven experience within the chemical or similar high process environment
- Proven experience managing teams of multi-disciplined individuals
My client is offering a competitive salary and package, if this role is of interest please contact Stuart Tomkinson on or alternatively email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'