Opportunity for an experienced Reliability Engineer to join a large manufacturing organisation based near Maidstone, Kent. Part of an international group, the Kent site has recently enjoyed a £100M+ investment programme.
Working closely with all engineering personnel to define and maintain site engineering standards. This is an excellent opportunity to help lead and drive a reliability and preventative maintenance culture across the site.
- Strong experience of reliability engineering and condition monitoring techniques, gained from heavy process environment
- Relevant engineering qualifications
- Proven hands on engineering application experience and therefore able to design and implement reliability improvements on engineering systems from good engineering practical competency.
- Working closely with operations to determine causes of problems and their solutions through a variety of problem solving techniques. Some of which will require the justification, formal requests and the coordinated implementation of small projects to site engineering standards.
- Lead RCFA investigations and maintain the database of corrective actions to ensure close out in a timely fashion to ensure peace of mind with reliability focus.
This is a key position, looking towards the longer term objective of reliable and efficient operational systems and plant process equipment. There will be a requirement to also respond to out of hour's breakdowns that have an immediate effect on plant safety; environmental release or plant performance.
Excellent negotiable salary, relocation assistance (where applicable), excellent contributory pension scheme and private health insurance.
Full Job Description available upon request to Tim Hill. Please feel free to contact me to discuss the role further.
- Reliability Engineering