Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer ( a really exciting challenge for a leading Automotive company )
£30,000-£32,000 + very competitive pension + annual bonus + flexi time ( days & afternoons )
Rhonnda Cynon Taf
Are you looking for a role in manufacturing that will offer you great variety, challenge and reward? Are you a Maintenance Engineer who is looking for a stable, long term role for a company with an excellent reputation? Do you take satisfaction from solving problems, thinking outside of the box and taking a systematic, organised approach to technical improvement?
If so, I'd like to talk to you.
I am recruiting for a forward thinking Maintenance / Process Engineer for a successful, lean, efficient and forward thinking automotive manufacturer in Rhondda Cynon Taf. If you are excited by solving problems, challenges and being judged not on what you know but how you find solutions to problems where you don't initially have the answer then this is very much the role for you.
- Be familiar with a small but highly efficient manufacturing environment where you may wear more than one hat
- Be able to make changes to processes and be able to handle the mechanical side of automation as well as control systems
- Have working knowledge of Siemens, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi PLCs.
- Have the chance to work on moulding machines, test rigs, pneumatics, hydraulics and control systems
- Be able to display experience of breaking down processes and looking at ways of improving them
Exposure to technology and further development and progression is perhaps the biggest selling point of this role. Along with a competitive salary, pension and flexi time, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a very well respected firm and a chance to work with a number of highly skilled individuals where learning, development and contributions towards continuous improvement is highly promoted.
There is a great deal more that I'd like to talk to you about this role. For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to today.
- multi skilled