Recruitment Agency reference: NKS6620830
We are keen to speak with experienced and qualified Mechanical Engineers/Maintenance Plumbers for a number of positions within a highly regarded NHS Trust. This is a key role assisting the Estates department on a temporary - permanent basis.
The successful candidate must have excellent mechanical knowledge and experience carrying out maintenance repairs within a large public sector environment, ideally a hospital or similar.
Your duties will include:
- Work on various types of mechanical HVAC plant, air handling units, air conditioning system, chillers and commercial boilers
- Perform planned preventative plumbing maintenance and corrective repairs across a large commercial site
- Advise on the need for new or replacement equipment
- Complete required company documentation on fault finding tests and corrective repairs
- Liaise with Senior Managers and other stakeholders in regards to any problematic situations
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
The successful candidate should have:
- You will ideally hold an NVQ level 2 in plumbing and have previously worked in a commercial environment
- You will hold a recent DBS certificate or be prepared to obtain one
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on and email your updated CV to nsteed@
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.