Our client has an immediate vacancy for a Commercial Plumber to work on a busy contract covering Northamptonshire/ Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance, repairs and breakdown work on an existing contract. You will be experienced dealing with all aspects of commercial plumbing including small installations, waste and leaks. Additional fabric maintenance duties may be required from time-to-time including installation of commercial sanitary units and pipe work to HVAC standard. Other duties will include looking after the maintenance of the sites as well as new installations.
You will also ensure that all works are performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety, The role requires the ability to work on your own initiative and be able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently, you will also be required to participate in a call out rota.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Possess relevant Plumbing qualifications (NVQ Level 2 or equivalent)
- Have Building Services Maintenance experience
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Pipe fitting and welding experience
- Gas Safe certificate, HVAC and CSCS would be advantageous
- If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return as our client is keen to move forward with this piece of work.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job