Job Title: Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Coordinator
Salary/ benefits: £18000 - £20000
Key Skills: Planning & Coordinating
We are looking for an extremely organised and efficient maintenance planning & scheduling co-ordinator to work from our head office in Leicestershire. Purpose of the role: Processing of customer orders and scheduling of maintenance works in a profitable manner. This will involve liaison with the clients to ensure the facilities are free to carry out the maintenance contracts whilst also ensuring that maintenance technician and/or sub-contractors have all necessary details/materials/machinery to carry out the works and arranging delivery / collections/ servicing/ repair where required. Placing orders via Sage to ensure that all equipment at the necessary time. Help to organise routine maintenance/repair of fleet vehicles/maintenance machinery/plant. Undertaking regular stock checks and monitoring usage to ensure profitability of contracts and control against theft. Carry out work analyse and forecasting and reporting this in useable format for management purposes.
1. Processing of customer orders.
2. Scheduling of works to ensure maximum productivity.
3. Liaison with customers to book in work and build relationship.
4. Handling of customer work queries/complaints and trying to resolve the situation or escalating to relevant level.
5. Matching resources against demand to ensure maximum productivity and reporting any deficiencies in a timely manner.
6. Checking time sheets are correct against tracking system and reporting any issues with maintenance technician’s including time keeping/performance to line manager.
7. Carrying out weekly stock checks and monitoring usage.
8. Collating contract information, analysing and producing management information.
9. Liaison with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the company.
10. Organising servicing/ repair to plant/ machinery/vehicles and if necessary delivering/collecting items to ensure smooth running of operation.
11. Building a knowledge of what machinery is used for what process.
12. Managing a work force that are out in the field completing the work
13. Booking hotels
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available. Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering , Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.