Maintenance Planner- DAYS
Salary: £35,000- £40,000
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
I am recruiting for a Maintenance Planner to work for a leading manufacturer in Cambridge, they distribute and manufacturer for countries all around the world. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Planner who has experience in either Production or Facilities. The Maintenance Planner will need to have extensive experience with Maximo CMMS System, and be able to fit in with the "family culture" to work with managers, and colleagues across departments.
The skills required for the Maintenance Planner:
- Experience working and using Maximo
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Planner
- Maintenance Planning tools including CMMS
- Detailed knowledge of CMMS (Functions & Capabilities- Super User)
- Create and modify reports and KPIs using Maximo
- Construct bespoke queries within the Maximo database.
The Maintenance Planner will benefit from:
- Working for a world-renowned manufacturer
- Competitive salary
- Very good benefits package & bonus'
- Monday- Friday Days Role
Commutable: Cambridge, Suffolk, Ely, Duxford, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds,
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Healthcare, Flexible benefits package
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details