PMP Recruitment has a new opportunity for you to become a Maintenance Operative for our client's sustainable food production and distribution company in Wisbech, PE13 2RN!
Pay rate as a Maintenance Operative: £9.93 per hour
Your shift times as a Maintenance Operative:
- Night shifts
- You can choose your shift pattern
- Monday- Friday
- Shifts starting from 10 pm
Your Role as a Maintenance Operative:
- Upkeep of flooring across the factory & Site, working with high-powered equipment and tools to repair any damaged flooring
- Wall repairs and surface re-painting across the site
- Maintain records of all maintenance work, and report this to the Hygiene and Production manager
- Keeping repair tools and supplies clean and organized
- Making and installing new furniture or equipment
- You will be using a hand tool to repair the damaged cages
- You will be repairing minor mechanical repairs like wheels and changing shelves
- Other Maintenance Operative and additional duties may be required
The role is physically demanding and involves manual handling and lifting. The role may involve working in hazardous areas, which can include extreme heights or areas that have been restricted from the wider workforce. The work typically involves using safety equipment and the post-holder will also be required to wear protective clothing provided by the Company for their own safety.
Our ideal Maintenance Operative:
- Must enjoy work of a physical nature
- You must be reliable and punctual
- Experience in a mechanical background is ideal but not required
Benefits of working as a Maintenance Operative:
- We have onsite free parking and great transport links
- Canteen providing hot and cold food and free tea and coffee
- Training is provided as a Maintenance Operative so no experience is needed
Job Location: Wisbech - PE13 2RN
Apply Now to get started as a Maintenance Operative!
PMP Recruitment Ltd, a trading division which is part of the Challenge-trg Group, is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'