At CAS Behavioural Health you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
Acer is a 28 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs.
Rehabilitation is provided in a therapeutic environment, with a level of security matched to individual needs. The aim of the treatment, rehabilitation and re-socialisation programme is to prepare the people in our care either for transfer to conditions of lesser security, or for a life in the community.
Our dedicated clinical teams provide a multi-disciplinary approach to rehabilitation. This includes occupational therapy, social work and vocational training.
In this role you’ll:
• Be required to carry out a wide range of maintenance tasks including basic joinery, plumbing and general building work
• Be required to travel to other company sites
• Be prepared to be on call on occasions to carry out emergency repair outside of normal working hours.
We're looking for people who have:
• Worked in similar position or have worked in a self-employed capacity in recent years
• Basic Knowledge of H & S issues in connection with the building industry
• Ability to record detailed and accurate works information relating to maintenance tasks
• Team work and pleasant demeanour
In return we’ll offer you:
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job