One of the world’s foremost refrigeration solution providers. They have been developing refrigeration technology for over 120 years. Providing bespoke refrigeration systems (Installation and Service) into Marine, Commercial and Industrial environments.
They have seen significant growth within the last 10 years and have produced some of the most pioneering systems in the market place. My client is now looking to grow and strengthen its team as a result year on year success.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Maintenance Operative you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance, service and mechanical works on refrigeration, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and process plant.
- Service, maintenance and repair of refrigeration, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and process plant.
- Give detailed technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary to restore plant to optimum operating efficiency; to correctly complete work reports/timesheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay; to maintain regular contact with service centre.
- Ensure that the Company’s technical and safety standards are maintained in accordance with Health & Safety Practices as outlined in the Company Health and Safety procedures and to make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
- To assist engineers and technicians as and when required.
- Liaise with customers to ensure work is being carried out to their satisfaction and to identify future potential business.
- To adhere to company policy of quality service standards.
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- On-site supervision as necessary of apprentices.
- On-site apprentice training.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong planning and organisational skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive mind and conceptual thinker
- Minimum one years’ experience in a similar role.
- Practical experience with all aspects of refrigeration and air conditioning, both mechanical and electrical an advantage.
- Health and safety in the work place awareness.
- Flexible as will be required to work overtime and possibly weekends.
- Air Conditioning
- Service Skills