- Do you have previous Maintenance experience?
- Are you currently looking for a role in the Wymondham area?
- Do you have previous fabricating and welding experience?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client, an expanding manufacturing based company, is currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant to join their team!
General maintenance duties include:
- Maintain planned maintenance schedule.
- Undertake maintenance and repair of equipment
- Undertake minor building repairs as required
- Manufacture equipment for general use and maintenance purposes as required (such as trolleys, benches etc).
- Occasional driving duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and control electronics.
An understanding of Alan Bradley controllers and a forklift licence would be an advantage.
For further details, please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd