About YPP Lettings
YPP is a vibrant & fast-growing business based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, with a property portfolio that spans across the North of England.
We value honesty, integrity, and hard work as key principles in our staff members. In return, we provide our employees with the tools needed to develop their skills and progress further, based on their strengths and interests.
If you are an enthusiastic individual and are keen to develop your skills whilst working as part of a dynamic and diverse team, YPP is the place for you.
Maintenance operatives have diverse roles at YPP and so workloads vary from day to day. Our work consists mainly of general property maintenance repairs, grounds maintenance, refuse removal, plumbing, joinery and other similar tasks.
We are seeking individuals that have experience in general building repairs and reactive maintenance.
Successful candidates will be expected to travel to sites across the North of England, using a company vehicle, to resolve maintenance issues. They will demonstrate excellent customer service skills, so that every one of our tenants receive a high quality service.
You will be required to carry out testing of equipment to comply with HSE requirements including fire alarms, emergency lights, fire extinguishers and others, for which training will be provided.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Basic plumbing/joinery experience. Successful candidates will be expected to hang doors, change locks, repair broken beds, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and replace laminate flooring etc.
- Good knowledge of electrical work is desired. Candidates should be comfortable replacing light fittings, switches, cooker hobs, extractor fans etc.
- Enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
- Some experience in plastering, painting and decorating is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in other areas of property maintenance would be beneficial.
This role is a permanent full time position. Working hours are from 9:00am to 5:30pm, Mon-Fri.
Successful candidates will also be expected to be available to work on call every fourth week in the event of any emergencies.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £18k-£22k, subject to relevant experience.
A company vehicle will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Work
- Property Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job