Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on an exciting opportunity within the PropTech sector. Our client is a market leader within the Airbnb Property Management sphere, and continuing with it's impressive growth is looking for a Maintenance Operations Associate to join their busy head office in central SE London. Our client supports over 1000 hosts across the globe, from London to Paris, Barcelona, Lisbon & Bangkok and has close ties with Airbnb in the USA.
The Maintenance Operations Associate will be responsible for solving the complex logistical operations of coordinating housekeepers, contractors and prioritising various maintenance emergencies and issues. This a great opportunity for a maintenance professional to step into a consultative role, offering leadership and support to a small team and to help drive the overall growth of a market leader within Proptech.
- To be trusted with the client's most valued asset, their property!
- Coordinating maintenance and emergency logistics - with every day being different it will be your job to solve all those unexpected issues when they arise to ensure that your client's guests have a flawless stay.
- To help the frontline team in the day-to-day, being their eyes in the office, managing the schedule and assisting them with their troubleshooting.
- Identifying and processing maintenance issues in a time efficient manner.
- To put your slick social skills to use daily, liaising between multiple teams across the business and, of course, our external maintenance partners and suppliers.
- Ability to work across weekends/bank holidays as required.
- Related industry experience; property management, hospitality/hotels, student accommodation etc.
- Good understanding of residential property maintenance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on the link below.