Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Officer on a temporarycontract for three-six months. Our client is proud to have a bronze accreditation with Investors in People.
The position is due to start in immediately and is for 37 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the Social Housing sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertaking maintenance inspections on work that has been undertaken ensuring quality standards are maintained
* Provide specifications of works by using SOR’s
* Provide technical support and advice to all stakeholders
* Liaising with tenants, adjacent occupiers, contractors and complete contractors contract management where necessary
* Regularly check the work of Multi-Skilled Operatives, checking that quality and workmanship meets company standards
* Providing contract administration where required ensuring accuracy and compliance
* Undertaking un-announced visits to properties while work is progressing to ensure contractors are observing appropriate H & S protocols
* Liaise with the maintenance support team to ensure that servicing records are complete and up to date
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job