HOURS: FULL TIME MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
- Responsible for providing maintenance and complying with all Health and Safety standards for the respective centres.
- To ensure that a morning patrol is carried out on a daily basis to check for any problems/obstructions in the common areas
- To ensure that all fire exits are kept clear at all times
- To carry out day to day tasks which may include, but not limited to, fixing a kitchen sink to painting office spaces, general repairs including roofs, floors, doors, etc.
- At times you may need to carry out basic plumbing installations
- When needed, to assist with the renovation/remodelling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required
- To assist the Centre Manager in carrying out client move ins/outs and ensure clients’ needs are met
- Where required; to liaise with managing agents and contractors
- At times, obtaining estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Performs outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required
Experience in a similar maintenance based role
Ability to work without supervision
Face-to-Face customer service skills
Flexible approach: Occasional irregular hours if required to meet business needs
Flexibility to travel to other business centres when needed
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114