Telford 60% of the time and UK coverage 40%
£35,000 per annum + Overtime + Stay Away Premium (OTE £38k) + Pension + Van + Benefits
Excellent role on offer for an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a split role working 60% on one site and 40% around the UK covering high profile sites whilst working for an expanding market leading company.
Do you have experience of servicing and maintaining of machine tools such as Lathes and Mills and CNC Machines? Are you looking for an autonomous role whilst working in a variety of environments that present different challenges on a daily basis?
This well-established company hold contracts to supply maintenance to a high profile, world renowned manufacturer within a range of sectors such as the Aerospace / Defence Sector, Manufacturing companies UK Wide. They have recently won a huge contract with the MOD to maintain, service and repair their machine tools within their sites. Due to continual growth and increased demand for their services they are looking to recruit an experienced Service Engineer.
In this role, you will be based at a large site in Telford for 60% of the time where you will be installing, commissioning, servicing and repairing machine tools and CNC machinery. The other 40% of the time you will be travelling across the UK carrying out the installation, service and maintenance of the machine tools.
This role would therefore ideally suit an experienced Engineer who has experience of servicing machine tools that is looking for a field service based role whilst working for an expanding company that are well known to look after their staff.
* Service, Repair and Maintenance of Machine Tools including lathes, mills and CNC machinery
* 60% based on site in Telford, 40% visiting customers around the UK - all planned stay away
* Electro mechanical Maintenance
* £35,000 per annum + Overtime + Stay Away Premium (OTE £38k) + Pension + Van + Benefits
* Must have experience performing machine tool maintenance (Site based or Field based)
* Will have experience of maintaining machine tools
* Must have good customer facing skills
* Must be happy to travel and stay away
* Must live around the Telford area
Key Words: Service Engineer, Machine Tools, Wood Working, Mills, Lathes, Pillar Drills, Electrical, Mechanical, CNC Service Engineer, CNC Maintenance, Installation, Commissioning, Repair, Servicing, CNC, Fanuc, Bridport, HAAS, Heidenhain, Lathe, Mill, Programming, Field based, Metal-cutting, Aerospace, Machine Tools, Telford.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
- Machine Tools
- Service Engineer
- CNC Maintenance
- Wood Working
- CNC Service Engineer
- Pillar Drills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job