£35,000 – £40,000
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual to oversee the engineering and maintenance operations across our client’s restaurants, ensuring compliance, prevention and optimum efficiency is achieved.
- Maintain engineering/maintenance operations (Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Security, Asset Protection etc.) at our locations
- Client manage the contractors maintaining great relationships throughout the process
- Lead the business in matters of our Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Management
- Management of the physical plant including but not limited to equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems
- Actively visit sites to ensure best practises are used and potential maintenance issues are logged, processed and managed accordingly.
- Be highly involved in CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) and renovation projects
- Previous experience in a similar role (min. 3 years)
- IOSH managing safely or NEBOSH health & safety qualification
- Electrical or mechanical NVQ (or equivalent external engineering qualification)
- Hospitality industry background/awareness
- Meticulous eye for detail along with the ability to work under pressure
- Clear demonstration of business acumen
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'