New exciting opportunity for an Maintenance Manager to join a highly inquisitive Yorkshire based business in the Chilled Food sector. The role is a direct result of continued growth and a demand within the business for high-calibre individuals joining the business to take up leadership positions in the medium to long term. This will involve building a team of engineers, driving continuous improvement and implementing lean methodologies with the overall aim of meeting the company’s business plans and exceeding KPI targets.
Accountabilities Include (but are limited to)
- Develop a multi skilled maintenance team capable of utilising new technologies.
- Improve key engineering KPI’s, downtime, productivity, expenditure, OEE
- Ensure all equipment and machinery is effectively maintained to a level that sustains and improves capabilities.
- Introduce maintenance strategies that progress and support improvements to meet the site and business objectives.
- Ensure all reactive and planned maintenance is completed to the standards required and signed back to production in a proficient and timely manner.
- Initiate and manage change by providing supportive and strategic leadership which will maximise plant performance.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and create a fully integrated engineering department.
- Ensure training and briefing of all staff and Procedures, Works Instructions and Company Information is controlled.
- Take overall responsibility and project manage any engineering assignments within the factory.
- Continually review and develop a flexible engineering structure which supports the changing needs of the plant and the demands of the business.
- A passion for striving for high performance
- Commitment to further personal development including training to a recognised qualification.
- To have excellent people skills and the ability to influence effectively.
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and decision-making capability.
- To be capable of managing and implementing change
- To be capable of project managing initiatives effectively
- Previous management experience
- Previous experience of working in Ambient food manufacturing
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
If you have the background and experience described, please do not hesitate to apply for this role. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested, please feel free to share my contact details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'