Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Manager / Sub-Contractor Manager to join a leading FM company on a permanent basis based on site in Brecon.
This is a key role where you will be the point of contact on site for the client. You will be responsible for managing and ensuring the supply chain are delivering works to time, specification and budget.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* You will be responsible for the delivery of the planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
* Delivery of small works as required
* You will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent relations with the subcontractors on site to ensure they are performing.
* A key duty will be driving the contractors to deliver works to time, specification and budget.
* You will be responsible for client management and be their point of contact on site.
* You will also manage project work as required (Small works)
* Responsible for Health & Safety across the site
* Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
* Write technical specifications for projects and response work
* All other duties as reasonably required
Experience and training required for this position:
* Relevant qualifications in a Mechanical and/or Electrical (M&E) or Building / Civil (B&CE) related discipline (or equivalent experiential experience) - (HNC or equivalent)
Working at heights and confirmed spaces training.
* You must have technical knowledge, competency of FM, Building Services and infrastructure.
* You must have the ability to write technical specifications for projects and response works.
* Management level qualification in health and safety (SMSTS, IOSH etc.)
* IT Literate
* Excellent leadership and management skills with experience managing subcontractors ensuring they deliver work to the correct standard and timescales
* Management of a safe system of work
* Significant practical experience in an FM, Building Services or similar environment.
A full driving licence is required.
Apply now with a full CV detailing relevant experience!
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'