We are recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to join a well-established company with a modern office based between Stowmarket and Bury St Edmunds. This is a Full time, permanent position joining a highly professional and welcoming organisation. An attractive salary between £28-35,000 depending on experience and working hours are Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week between 8:30am- 5:30pm.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
- Motivate, lead and manage a small team of Maintenance Controllers.
- Process and authorise repairs
- Maintain good working relationship with clients and repairers
- Manage manufacturer’s warranty processes, policies and procedures
- Allocating jobs and workloads, scheduling, completing team-related paperwork and communicating with managers and senior-level staff members.
- Audit and assist with internal allocation of work for in house technicians and oversee a small team of advisors
- Assist with development of networks, internal workshops and compliance
Essential Requirements are:
- Be a team player
- Have excellent leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of technical/mechanical operations, ideally with HGV and / or LCV experience.
- Background in engineering, commercial vehicle or heavy commercial vehicles is advantageous
- Have extensive knowledge of HGV and LCV repair methods
- Be professional, and positive
- Have integrity, initiative and focus
- Be able to think, communicate and present information effectively
- Be able to motivate a team
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV (ideally in a word document format).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job