Is your background in Engineering? Have you been responsible for managing teams?
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new challenge then please continue to read the below.
We provide our customers with the very best in Factory Maintenance Services. Through improved factory production equipment maintenance, and industrial parts repair, we improve productivity and profitability for some of the world's most respected manufacturers.
Our key asset is its people and so is committed to continuous improvement across all aspects of its business including safety, process, leadership, communications and relationships.
An immediate vacancy has arisen for a full time Site Manager in Havant area. If you have previously worked as an Engineering Manager, Site Manager, Production Manager, Facilities Manager or Maintenance Manager then we would be interested in talking further with you.
About the Role:
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for the profit and loss of the site contract and will manage the activities on our customer site. You will demonstrate leadership, build and nurture key relationships with our customer and deliver an amazing customer experience through your team.
- Lead, manage and hold accountable the site maintenance team.
- Create a culture where employee's feel engaged
- Build and nurture effective working relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Develop and deliver the maintenance strategy and drive zero downtime
- Measure and drive improvements in operational and financial performance
Site Manager | Engineering Manager | Maintenance Manager | Production Manager | Site Maintenance Manager | Site Facilities Manager
- Experience managing teams
- A background in engineering, specifically maintenance in a production environment
- Previous experience managing a budget (people resource, forecast, materials spend)
- Aptitude for business improvement
- People management (recruitment, performance management and development planning)
- Communication / building effective relationships / influencing others
- Data analysis - managing metrics
- Presentation skills
- Report writing
- Change management
Simply stated, we reduce waste in manufacturing.
Maintenance is our core competency. We help manufacturers remain globally competitive by getting the highest possible output from production assets.
We have improved productivity and profitability for the world's most sophisticated companies through a portfolio of factory maintenance services.
We focus on the specific needs of each customer and provide a solution that delivers maximum results on the factory floor.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job