I am working with a retailer who has been operating for over ten years and has developed into one of the most leading, forward-thinking and inspirational companies in the world. They have built a supreme reputation for sourcing the most sought-after contemporary products which they istribute to over 70 countries around the world.
Due to growth they are now looking to add a Maintenance/Facilities Manager to their North East head office. The person coming in will report into the Head of Property with the purpose of managing and maintaining the FM services to the warehouse and retail stores. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
- General maintenance work and repairs
- Health & Safety of both warehouse and retail buildings
- Reactive maintenance
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing 3rd party contractors
- Full clean UK driving license
- Be prepared to be flexible with hours of work including working additional hours where necessary
In return, the retailer will reward you with a competitive salary with additional benefits including thirty days’ holiday, company pension scheme, staff discounts along with opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and dynamic company who invest in their staff and encourage career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job