We are seeking a dedicated and professionally qualified person – either an electrician or a plumber, also with carpentry skills. You should have significant recent experience of maintenance management, have an up to date IOSH certificate and also have supervised and developed a team. Your budget management experience and ensuring value for money is essential.
You will be required to:
• Manage your own workload in a busy environment
• Problem solve and find suitable solutions
• Reduce costs across reactive maintenance/PPM plant and equipment
• Implement new processes and procedures.
• Plan and prioritise regular and responsive maintenance
Your personal skills and abilities will include:
• Excellent People management
• Good Time management
• Coaching and mentoring
• Good verbal and written communication
• Competent use of IT including microsoft office.
You must have the ability to travel independently to all facilities within the required timescales including on call requirements. Experience of working within another charity or hospice and of managing volunteers is desirable.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job