Maintenance Manager / Logistics / Maintenance Coordinator
A growing provider of air conditioning and refrigeration services is looking for an organised Maintenance Manager to be based in their Cambridgeshire (Cambridge) offices.
They specialise in the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of air conditioning units from well-known manufacturers including Daikin, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, Toshiba, and LG.
Covering both domestic and commercial clients across a large area - from Peterborough to Milton Keynes to North London - they have grown year over year.
They are now on the lookout for a new Maintenance Manager to join their team.
- Liaising with the customer booking all visits dates
- Allocating maintenance calls to engineers, managing their daily workload ensuring that maintenance calls are attended within agreed time frames
- Updating computer system with maintenance reports and other systems
- Preparing quotations for remedial works following maintenance visits
- Answering phone calls from customers and logging service calls
- Maintaining maintenance schedule for existing and new customers
- Creating maintenance contracts and selling new maintenance agreements
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good communicator
- Experience dealing with contracts
- Previous experience in similar role / industry experience is desirable, not necessary
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + 5% commission on new signed maintenance agreements
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Maintenance Manager / Logistics / Maintenance Coordinator