Maintenance Manager - Client Direct - Historic building - Central London - Up to 44K
Are you an experienced maintenance manager?
Would you like to work in one of the most amazing places in London?
If so please read on.....
One of our major clients is currently seeking an experienced and capable maintenance manager to join their busy estates department.
Many of the buildings in the Central London estate are of historic/architectural significance and the main purpose of the role is to ensure that the M&E services within the establishment's estates are maintained to an extremely high standard.
The maintenance manager will be responsible for coordinating operations with the in house maintenance teams and will also maintain an asset register and assemble proposals and budgets for plant replacements, monitor the maintenance of the M&E systems, deal with breakdowns, ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation and the need to maximise efficiency.
The role will be reporting directly into the Director of Properties and will deal with him regarding the upgrading of various premises, progress in house design proposals and the appointment of external consultants, oversee contractors and external consultants, and attend site meetings as necessary.
The maintenance manager will have a mechanical services background, including strong knowledge of BMS Systems, maintaining boilers, HVAC and refrigeration; good general knowledge of electrical services and data systems would also be an advantage.
The benefits of the role are as follows:
- Salary up to 44K
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Recognised M&E Engineering qualification. ie City and Guilds, HNC, HND.
- Relevant experience in a similar role which should include experience in M&E management of a large site.
- Sound awareness of Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and the confidence to communicate effectively at all levels (contractors/suppliers, the Estates office team, tenants and residents).
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload and time, and to investigate and diagnose problems.
- Sound computer and written skills to maintain appropriate records.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.