We are working on a Maintenance Manager position for a college based in Central Brighton. You will oversee the planned and reactive maintenance on two adjacent sites in Brighton and one in Hove. This is compiled of a college, residential halls, a residential property and head office building. This will be a hands-on role where needed and managing a team of 3.
- Ensure property and buildings are maintained to a high standard
- Implement & maintain safety policies and procedures
- Identify areas for improvement and implement
- Actively promote a strong H&S culture
- Develop & maintain maintenance schedules, respond daily maintenance requests
- Manage the set up and take down of different events
- Perform troubleshooting to solve issues on site
- Manage external contractors
- Responsible for the delivery of a high-quality maintenance service, ensuring value for money at all times
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Delegate tasks appropriately
- Point of contact for technical building issues
The ideal candidate will have maintenance management / building services engineer experience of a minimum of 2 years and strong M&E, maintenance background (electrical bias would be beneficial)
Please contact Paul Carlin to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its architecture, property, legal, and engineering divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to relish working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. Many our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.