Vida Energy are working in partnership with a large employer in Saudi Arabia and are currently recruiting for a number of Maintenance Manager positions. The positions will be on a 12 month fixed contract based in various locations throughout the Kingdom.
Face to face interviews are to be held in the UK and USA.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Managerto work for one of the largest companies in Saudi Arabia where you will be rewarded with a tax free salary, accommodation and transport benefits.
Maintenance Manageris responsible for the implementation of the Asset Management Maintenance System for the reliable operation of all shipyard direct and indirect assets according to the principles of ISO 55000.
Main Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager;
- Be a proactive Team Leader in the development and implementation of the Preventative Maintenance System across all areas within Asset Management Department
- Assist with the development of long range capital expenditure budgets, based on equipment life cycles
- Have a thorough knowledge of relevant asset management standards ISO 55000/1/2 and be able to supervise multidisciplinary teams responsible for the maintenance
- Support the Production Managers in the continued improvement of production processes and technology
- Provide technical support on projects reliant to production, maintenance and R&D
- Monitoring of the Master Asset List ensuring it is continually updated
- Develop and implement root cause analysis systems for the tracking of equipment failures to improve reliability, decreasing non-productive time
You will need to be competent with;
HSE, Commitment to Quality, Planning & Organising, Communication, Situation Management, Business Acumen.
Minimum Requirements to be considered for the Maintenance Managerrole;
Degree/Diploma or Trade qualification (Mechanical or Electrical)
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role within shipbuilding or equivalent industry
- Must have a thorough understanding of Asset Management systems, ERP systems, and relevant ISO certification
- Fluent English (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- Arabic is not essential, but could be advantageous
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead the team
- Analytical skills
- Decision making skills
Interviews for this position will take place in Central London (TBC) and successful candidates will be required to mobilise within 45 days.
The company provide an excellent tax free salary and benefits.
If you are interested in the position please contact Michael at Vida Energy for an informal discussion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'