Salary of up to 27k plus fantastic benefits and stunning working environment!
Gracewell Healthcare is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Gracewell Healthcare has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for resolving any home maintenance concerns promptly. This is accomplished by having a working knowledge of building systems and related regulatory requirements. These systems include but are not exclusive to: plumbing, HVAC, electrical, resident emergency systems, IT and Telecommunications and equipment repairs and interior/exterior finishes. The Maintenance Manager is also responsible for covering all emergencies relating to the fabric of the home or systems contained within the building.
The Maintenance Manager is also responsible for ensuring rooms are prepared for new residents, including maintenance and painting and assisting with move- ins/move-outs.
- Possesses a solid understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical
- Possesses an understanding of safety and fire safety systems
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions and act in a resident's best interest
- Demonstrate good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft office, word and excel
28 days per year annual leave entitlement
Refer a Friend Scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Heart & Soul Awards
- Maintenance Manager - Care and Nursing Home