There is now an opportunity for a Maintenance Training Instructor to join a leading training provider in Chatham, Kent. As Maintenance Training Instructor you will be offered a competitive salary of c£26,500 + bonus + pension + life assurance + healthcare. Any experience of supervising / mentoring engineering staff or apprentices is an advantage, but this is not essential.
Maintenance Training Instructor - Overview of Role:
Previous teaching or training experience is desirable, however the company would consider candidates with strong maintenance engineering skills and an interest in moving into a training / instructing role. You could come from an electrical or mechanical background.
You will be joining a highly respected, well-established company that works with a number of global technical organisations.
Maintenance Training Instructor - Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lecturing and teaching on maintenance subjects
• Delivering theoretical and practical classes
• Successfully covering varied aspects of BTEC / HNC Engineering courses
• Providing guidance and mentoring throughout the learning programme
• Demonstrating expertise and professionalism, including during Ofsted inspections
• Documentation of the learning process
Maintenance Training Instructor - Skills and Experience Required:
• A solid maintenance engineering background, either electrical or mechanical
• Teaching or supervising experience is an advantage but not essential
• Good communication skills
• Competent IT skills
Keywords: Mechanical Trainer / Mechanical Instructor / Mechanical Training Instructor / Mechanical Tutor / Mechanical Teacher / Mechanical Teaching / Engineering Trainer / Mechanical Engineering Instructor / Engineering Training Instructor / Engineering Tutor / Engineering Teacher / Engineering Teaching / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Maintenance Technician / Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Assessor / Training Assessor / Engineering Assessor
Commutable from: Chatham / Gillingham / Rochester / Snodland / Aylesford / Maidstone / Tonbridge / Tunbridge Wells / Sittingbourne / Faversham / Ashford / Canterbury / Gravesend / Dartford
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering