Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator
Salary £20,000- £22,000 per annum
Monday to Friday- Up to 40 hours per week
Please note that this position will be contracted to work shifts with requirements to work into the evening and at weekends.
Working for a large and well established Facilities Maintenance Company. We are looking for a Maintenance Coordinator to join their busy team on their prestigious Government Contract
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a high level of security clearance, and offer of employment is dependent upon your clearance,
Duties for the Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator will include the following;
- Taking inbound calls and managing emergency Facilities Maintenance calls
- Re-routing calls to the correct department/team as appropriate Submitting requests
- Prioritising requests
- Liaising with engineers, contractors and clients
- Closing down jobs on the system once completed
- Recording the request on the relevant system
- Ensuring that all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently
- General administration.
- Previous expreience with MAXIMO v7