The Best Connection are an employment group specialising within Engineering & Technical recruitment. With 25 years of continued success we are fortunate enough to work alongside some of the UKs largest companies on a daily basis.
We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join the largest material recycler in Europe, based in Derbyshire.
- This is a new and exciting position, within a fast paced and busy maintenance department
- You will forming part of a craftsman team on planned maintenance schedules
- You will also be attending to emergency breakdown repairs across the 250 acre site
- Ideally, have completed a recognised apprenticeship in mechanical engineering
- Have previous experience in general and heavily mechanised plant maintenance
- Must have working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Good communication skills
- A professional approach to work
- Able to work well with others
- Be self motivated and take pride in your work
- £28,637.40 Basic salary
- Bonus schemes (H&S, Production Bonus,Annual Bonus, Blood Lead Bonus)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Physiotherapy benefit
- Assistance programme
- Working hours of - 7am - 3:30pm (Monday to Friday) with a 45 minute break
If you have the neccessary experience and would like to join a market leading company with true career prospects. Then please do apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"