A leading manufacturing organisation near Irvine is looking to recruit a Maintenance Fitter to join their busy and growing team to carry out maintenance of plant equipment and mechanical infrastructure of the site.
The key duties of the role are:
- Carrying out planned, corrective and reactive maintenance in a timely and efficient manner
- Route cause and Fault diagnosis
- Utilising manuals and site procedures, standards and legislation to carry out maintenance effectively
- Utilisation of the CMMS system
- Take part in the emergency call out and overtime schedule
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Relevant mechanical qualification
- Experience in a similar mechanical focused maintenance role
- Able to utilise a computerised maintenance management system
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career within a market leading organisation.
For more information apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job