Are you an experienced Maintenance Fitter, Technician or Engineer? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter for their Meriden site and they want to hear from you!
They believe their people are their business. Their offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining their team as a Maintenance Fitter, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary, shift allowance and bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Access to the company rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Training and development opportunities
Who are they looking for?
As their ideal Maintenance Fitter, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar role either in a factory or industrial environment. You will be experienced in mechanical engineering, the maintenance of fixed plant, hydraulic equipment, welding and fabrication. You will also be / have knowledge of:
- Time served working on industrial plant equipment
- BTEC, City & Guilds or NVQ3 in mechanical engineering
- IOSH training would be advantageous
- Fault finding
You will be experienced with working on a large site with plant and mechanical experience and be comfortable working outdoors
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to their Site Manager, the successful Maintenance Fitter will specifically focus on a variety of duties on site including not only maintenance but continuous improvement of the site & plant, general housekeeping, fault finding, inspections and upgrades or modifications. This is a physically active role. Daily tasks will also include:
- Plant is maintained to a high standard
- PM tasks are completed as planned
- Plant operates at required level of effectiveness (OEE)
- All work is carried out and recorded in maintenance systems
- Plant operates in a safe manner
- All work is carried out and documented in line with company SHE policies
- Production is maintained to required targets levels by assisting on the plant when required
The business is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Their innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share their values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil their vision, they would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Maintenance Fitter!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.