Maintenance Fitter – Great Package
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a maintenance mechanical fitter to join a market leading manufacturing business in the South Yorkshire area. The mechanical maintenance fitter will be joining a very large maintenance department with a wide range of skills providing opportunities to learn and develop. The maintenance fitter will benefit from working on bespoke machinery and will have a fantastic package as an employee to the business.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Mid - Heavy manufacturing experience
- Mechanical engineering qualification
- Mechanical Skills including hydraulics/pneumatics, gearboxes, etc
- Basic Electrical Skills
- Planned/reactive maintenance experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Days Role
- In house training programme
- Working alongside a highly skilled engineering maintenance team
- Opportunity to work on varied bespoke machinery
- Excellent opportunities to develop for engineers
- Fantastic rewards package with unlimited overtime
- The chance to work for a market leader in their industry
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.