Would you like to work just three nights per week? (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) NOT Continentals!
My client is a high spec manufacturer of decking boards. They now have exceptional opportunities for Maintenance Engineers to join their high performing team, responsible for taking the lead role in the evaluation of maintenance processes, developing improvements, improving efficiency and product/process assurance, including working closely with the Operations Director/Maintenance Supervisor on the installation and commission of a new manufacturing facility.
- Dealing with front line breakdowns with the guidance and support of the existing team.
- Supporting maintenance schedules and budgets
- Communicates with operations department to co-ordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Follows procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness
- Assists with implementing plant improvements and expansions
- Maintains and updates operating and training for the maintenance department
- Maintains safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Maintains a system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment (GEMBA)
- Participate in departmental meetings and make recommendations for improving plant operation and solving maintenance related problems
- Any other duties as directed
- Previous experience in a maintenance engineer capacity (electrical/mechanical) in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of maintenance processes
- Proven evidence of a hands on approach in previous roles
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Able to demonstrate ability to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence
Salary & Additional Information
- Paid Overtime
- 6 weeks holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Contributions
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job