Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To maintain and repair various electrical, mechanical and fabric assets within the client’s premises as set out as the "scope of works"
- To ensure the clients premises are maintained to a high standard and all compliance visits are completed within the agreed timescale and within client’s budgets.
- To build relationships with Site and Centre Managers to enable smooth planning of visits and completion of tasks within the required timescale.
- To liaise with suppliers and third party contractors where required to arrange further visits and order materials.
- To plan works in liaison with office based works coordinator and regional supervisor.
- To attend site as per the pre-planned schedule to carry out monthly checks to various assets which have been agreed with the client.
- To carry out general repairs identified by the site staff.
- To update Cloudfm System by the use of the company supplied iPad.
- To report any major defects found during monthly visit which may require a specialist contractor to attend.
- To carry out compliance visits within the skill set in line with the pre-planned programme to include PAT Testing, Emergency Lights, Fire Alarm, Fire Extinguishers.
- To attend reactive works within the engineers skill set and manage workloads in conjunction with monthly visits.
Skills and Abilities
Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
Ability to lead, coach and inspire others.
Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
Persuasive and effective influencing skills.
Ability to take a pro-active approach and problem solve
Excellent planning and organisational skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Excellent attendance and time keeping record
Attention to detail
Ability to achieve results
Flexible approach to work to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
Education and Qualification
General secondary educational qualifications including Maths and English
Relevant trade qualification Such as 17th Edition/Pat Testing/Electrical Qualification
Full driving licence.
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Maintenance